Apply to Music Cities European Exchange webinar
The Music Cities European Exchange is capacity building programme for thriving music ecosystems. They offer a 6-week virtual programme that starts on the 9th January 2023. The programme includes live lectures, workshops and roundtables that will cover a range of topics including introduction to music cities, music tourism, night-time economy, music and UN Sustainable Development Goals, socio-economic impact of music and music city policies.
This EU-wide programme will also facilitate cross-sectoral networking opportunities with a selection of 54 diverse candidates across job functions from all the EU members states. The programme will invite global leaders of music ecosystems to share best practices with our cohort.
· Must be an official resident in one of the 27 EU member states.
· Must be a working professional who is a resident in one of the 27 EU member states
· Able to communicate in English
· Working in one or more of the following; music industry, tourism, government, events & festivals, venues & NTE, sustainability, real estate, education, or in any other industry/ role that is impacted by the development of music ecosystems
· At least 2x years professional experience
· Can show they are committed to developing their city, town and/or place’s music ecosystem
The programme is completely virtual and will take place digitally. The programme starts on the 9th Jan 2023 and ends on 20th Feb 2023. We will have three live sessions per week. This breakdowns to one lecture, one workshop and one networking/roundtable session. We require all participants to be able to attend all our sessions through the six weeks, which comes up to a potential maximum of four hours per week. Apart from that, we encourage the participants to set some time aside for reviewing reading materials provided to them before the start of the programme, and to be able to network with other participants on our community platform. We will be shortlisting a total of 54 participants for this programme. This includes two participants per EU member state.
Application Deadline: Nov 28, 2022
Participant Announcement: Dec 9, 2022
Programme Start Date: Jan 9, 2023
Programme End Date: Feb 20, 2023
Certificate Distribution: March 1, 2023
Please write to Vishruti at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or queries related to this programme.